The NWO-MVI Board is responsible for the global coordination of the programme. After advice from the Advisory Board, the NWO-MVI Board decides in selection rounds which applications will be awarded funding.
- Em. Prof. Rietje van Dam-Mieras
- Prof. Jeroen van den Hoven, Delft University of Technology
- Dr Kees Linse (verious occupations, among which: Supervisory Board Leiden University Medical Center, Supervisory Board TNO, Netherlands commission for environmental assessment)
- Prof. Anthonie Meijers, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Prof. Tsjalling Swierstra, Maastricht University
- Prof. Peter-Paul Verbeek, University of Twente
For the assessment of funding applications, the MVI Board appoints the members of an Advisory Board. This board advises which applications should not be funded. The Advisory Board also advises on (all) other aspects of the funding round. The Board consists of both scientific and social members.
Members for the 2017 round were:
- Prof. Harro van Lente, Maastricht University
- Prof. Ellen Moors, Utrecht University
- Prof. Geert Verbong, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Ir. Bertrand van Ee, Netherlands Academy of Technology and Innovation
- Annemieke Nijhof, Tauw group
- Dr. Melanie Peters, Rathenau Instituut
Young MVI is formed by young researchers from ongoing or recently finished projects. They form a sounding board for specific MVI projects, share their best practices with other researchers, can be asked to advise the Board and are involved in general NWO-MVI activities.
- Dr Eline M. Bunnik, Erasmus Medical Center
- Dr Johanna Höffken, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Dr Lotte Krabbenborg, Radboud University
- Dr Wouter Boon, Utrecht University
- Dr Koen Beumer, University of Groningen
The Industry Table consists of representatives of industry and advises the NWO-MVI Board on the Research Agenda on topics that are particularly relevant for industry. They also actively promote contact between NWO-MVI and industry.
- Paulien Snellen PhD, secretary
- Marlies van de Meent MSc, senior advisor
- Sabine Zinsmeister MSc, communications