Deadline call NWO-MVI

At present, funding applications can be submitted on four themes of the research agenda: Building blocks of life, Creative Industry, Energy and Logistics.

The NWO funding amounts to 80 percent of the total project budget. The remaining 20 percent must be covered by co-financing from project partners.

 

Date: 
Thursday, 07 September 2017